10.04.2017

Infatuation

INfatuation

It's a tricky situation, infatuation.  A beautiful man or woman hypnotizes you based solely on looks, a voice, or small interaction.  A nice smile, green eyes, tan skin, a sexy accent, some special swag.   You instantly are a bit in love, a love that will fade over time without any sustenance.  But at first sight, this person looks really good.  You make start have visions, bodies brushing up, a kiss, or whatever else that I won't discuss in much detail.  You are uncertain of many things, personality, goals, history, but you're attraction stands.   Imagination fluttering away, you feel a rush of adrenaline.  By that time, what will it take to undo that attraction?

Here's a story to describe the situation

He will never love me.  He would have sex with me.
His name is Phillip.  He is sexy, and puerto rican.  He calls me honey, and beautiful, and attractive.  He is lively and fun.  He is confident and cocky.  He knows what he wants and doesn't compromise.  He takes but may not be as keen to give back.  He is just stoic enough to not show vulnerability.  He will put you down just enough by talking about other women and dissing your culture, to make you insecure.  He won't make eye contact to show disinterest, once again making you feel less than valued.  He will compliment to reel you back in.  Mixed signals are must have of his.

Here is what I want to do.  Heart breaker.  I want to give a taste of his own medicine.  But I won't, I do not need to be responsible for spreading poison.

No comments:

Post a Comment