6.25.2013

How Fickle

The sad thing about us humans is how incredibly fickle we are.  It is not just that we don't have the capacity to understand our own world and the God that governs it, but we also forget things. We forget the amazing sacrifice our Lord has so freely given us.  It is rare for a Christian to deliberately disobey God and not follow his commands, it is that we simply forget Him.  Our minds become cluttered and we push out the Gospel, the Truth, the Light, and the Way.  I don't understand it all. Really, how is my mind so fickle. It makes me sad that I forget the gospel, and I have to hear it over and over to do as God commands.  But I am so blessed to have it repeated to me all the time, to have a community that exemplifies it for each other.  One day I won't ever forget you Lord. Instead I will be with you and I will worship you all of the days we spend together.

No comments:

Post a Comment